Friday, July 23, 2010

Roller Coaster 1st

Ben & I were invited to Gilroy Gardens with Jody, Lauren and Max this week (Gilroy Gardens is an amusement park for kids who are 1-5ish). Ben had never been to an amusement park and we were so surprised because Gilroy Gardens is really really cool. Ben went on his first 'Roller Coaster' ride which really was just a baby car ride but he loved it. Lauren took him on the first ride and they sat in the same fire truck. For the next ride, they each went in separate cars. I was a bit nervous that he would flip out a little but nope. He had tons of fun. We all went on the merry-go-round and the train. Of course I forgot my camera so these were the best pics I could get from my cell. For anyone looking for something fun to do this weekend... seriously go to Gilroy Gardens, it was that cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment